We are excited to present Steve McConnell as the speaker for this month’s SAPUG meeting!
Steve McConnell is the author of Code Complete, one of the most well-known books on structured software development, as well as CEO of Construx Software, a company that provides seminars and training on a broad range of topics pertinent to devleopers. He always has interesting topics to share his perspective on, so come see what he has to say!
There is no afternoon session this time. We will have a social hour beginning at 5PM and dinner at 6:45, followed by the evening presentation.
RSVP details and location can be found in the Meetings page.
Come and see what Rocket has been doing in the Multivalue development space, and talk about what their plans are for the future! As the largest company in the Multivalue market, Rocket has a lot of insight and clout. Here’s your chance to hear details from the source.
Afternoon Technical session: U2 High Availability/Disaster Recovery and D3 Hot Backup
3:00pm to 5:00pm
Learn about the value of U2 HA/DR and D3 Hot Backup for:
- Shortening maintenance and upgrade windows
- Improving performance by offloading the workload of data extracts, reporting, and business intelligence to other servers
- Recovering from a fire or other disaster having a major effect on your data center
- Improving regulatory and standards compliacne processes for audits
- Making applications and data available to your employees and customers 24×7
SAPUG Evening session: U2 and D3 roadmap
See what is in store for the future of U2 and D3!
We’ve at least made a cursory attempt to make our website a bit simpler to update – please bear with us as we continue to migrate all our old information to the new site.
We should be able to post upcoming meeting details much more easily, as well as allow the viewing of all the old meeting information.
Watch this space for more to come!